Store Manager x6 (Lifestyle Retail / $2800-$3200 / 5 Days) - spztp
- Exciting lifestyle retail brand
- Expansion plans
- Career growth opportunities
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- At least 3 years of working experience in retail industry with 1 year of supervisory/manegerial experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to retail hours / 5 days
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click "Apply now".
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Teo Zhi Yin | R1222405
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781