- Plan the staff roster and ensure the outlet is staffed with appropriate headcount at all time
- Formulate, implement and review procedures for control purposes and at the same time beneficial to sales
- Responsible for stock control of all sales documents and stationery like carrier bags, uniforms etc
- Responsible for high visual merchandising standards in consistent with brand image.
- Regularly appraise the performance of sales staff and to ensure that necessary training or counseling is provided to help them have a clear understanding of their job function and company’s expectation.
- Work with immediate supervisor to budget operating cost outlet and ensure that sales targets are achieved and operating budget is effectively managed
- Provide feedback to Management regarding boutique’s performance and problems encountered.
- Collate, analyze and update information of general market trends on activities of competitors in the industry
- Ensure that stock holding is maintained at the optimal level to maximize sales and slow-moving stock is kept at minimum
- Maximise sell-through of merchandise follow each buy. Feedback and propose ways on effective stock clearance to the immediate supervisor
- Adopt stringent measures to ensure that physical stock level tally with the POS system
- Ensure all procedures are adhere to at store level to prevent possibility of pilferage and eliminate inventory shrinkage
Sales and customer service
- Assist in conducting product training and information updates on new merchandise for sales staff.
- Ensure that all sales staff possess the necessary product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Ensure a high standard of grooming of all staff in the Boutique at all times
- Ensure that rapport is established by all sales staff with every prospective customer and maintain a core base of customer though excellent customer service
- Recommend creative ideas to develop a strong regular clientele
- Ensure sales staff are familiar with the buying habits and preferences of regulars for luxury specialities.
- Evaluate the sales and customer service skills of staff and provide directions for skills improvement
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Divisional Head
- Assist in the set up of the new boutique
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in the retail industry / Luxury Fashion / Leather Goods
- Capability to do multi departments such as Men & Women Wear, Accessories, etc.
- Capability to deal with high networth customers
- Has a strong database of VIP customers.
- Sales driven and result orientated
- Must be familiar and strong in managing KPI(s)
- Detail-orientated and meticulous
- Strong communication and good influencing skills on both internal and external parties
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be an advantage
- Willing to commit retail hours, weekends and public holidays
F J BENJAMIN (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD