Store Manager (Fashion, Central)
►UK Well Known Fashion Brand worldwide
►5 days’ work week with rotated shifts
►Stable company with career progression
- Responsible for managing the department on a daily basis whilst balancing strategic goals of the company and run all aspects of the store operations in line with company objectives.
- Solve and mange customer issues as they arise and refer to the senior management team when necessary.
- Using commercial information and product knowledge to drive sales and other activity in the store using the internal tools provided.
- Design the ideal roster to ensure you have people in the right place at the right time
- Involved and create and manage relationships and do competitor shopping giving relevant feedbacks to appropriate parties such as products managers and the team.
- Communicate with the management team on a daily basis with information regarding personnel and product.
- Candidate with Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 2 years working experience in the retail operations. Or Previous fashion retail experience and/or supervisory skills preferred
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13499
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Wong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.