Store Manager (Beauty)
- Opportunity within a retail cosmetics company
- Regular in-house training for personal and career development
- Attractive commission and performance bonus
Our client is a retail cosmetics company offering high-end luxury skincare products. With the latest beauty innovation, they aim to revolutionise natural skincare to help individuals of all skin types achieve lasting improvements.
In this role, you will be involved in administrative and managerial duties with sales as your priority. You will be maintaining communications with the Area Manager, providing trends, feedback (i.e. customer, product) and recommendations for improvement and efficiency.
You will be responsible for :
- Receiving and approaching customers, identifying their needs, conducting demonstrations & recommending products
- Employing energetic sales techniques to close sales and achieve sales targets
- Upselling, cross-selling and presenting product packages, where appropriate
- Handling & resolving customer issues with a high level of customer service
- Developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential customers to enhance customer loyalty
- Listening to the marketplace and customers’ requirements
- Maintaining cleanliness and order of the store
- Inventory management and processing customer payments (cash handling, POS & ERP system)
- Completing daily envelop including sales totals, stock requirements, cash, receipts & settlement reports
- Supervising staff members and providing guidance, support and feedback to the sales team
- Leading by example and ensuring all staff members operate according to company policies and procedures
- Acting as a positive ambassador for the company
- You have at least 1 year of experience within an In-Store Sales, Retail Operations or Store Manager role, ideally within the Beauty & Cosmetics industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting sales target
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are resourceful, driven, and able to multi-task and manage store operations effectively.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are able to work retail hours a 5/6 days week
Snaphunt Pte Ltd