Store Design and Planner Executive
Luxury Careers | Date Posted: 9-Mar-2019
EA Licence No: 15C7543 | EA Personal Registration No: R1325237
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
• Store Design and Planner Executive
• 5-days work week
• Luxury MNC Company
• Good Growing Prospect
• Entitle with Completion Bonus
- Assist to oversee overseas new boutique projects, boutique maintenance and ad hoc task as supporting
- Source quotation from suppliers, contractors and ensure receives the best price in terms of delivery, quality and service
- Close supervision of works carried out by architects, contractors and suppliers to ensure adherence to project schedule
Supervise projects closely to ensure project progress is on schedule and accordingly to drawing submission.
- Plan and execute the maintenance program for the boutiques
- Candidate have at least a degree/ diploma in either interior design or architecture
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable in basic space planning, producing material orders and familiar in handling with supplier order.
- Able to use Excel, AutoCAD, Photoshop and PowerPoint.