Store Design and Development Executive (Interior Outfit)
Al-Futtaim | Date Posted: 5-Oct-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepares floor plans, elevations, sections and detailed drawings
- Must be knowledgeable in furniture and fixture design
- Ability to prepare quality 3D renderings in short period of time for design submissions
- Prepares construction drawings for issuance to contractors
- Liaising with external vendors, logistics, consultants, contractors, landlords and operations until project handover
- Prepares tender documents / acquisition of quotation from suppliers
- Prepares close out documents such as as-builts, secure operational manuals, evaluate invoices.
- Manages all facets of site project like budget, schedule, procurement, quality and risk thru liaising with consultants and contractors
- Willing to work overtime
- Degree / Diploma in interior Design / Architecture or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience or Project Management role in retail store environment preferred.
- Good knowledge of construction detailing and strong in concept development for retail store fit out.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD. Knowledge in 3D Studio Max or other 3D rendering software will be an added advantage.