Storage / VMWare / Infrastcructure / SANS Specialist (NetApp, Cloud)
Our client provides infrastructure, virtualizations, cloud and data storage solutions, as well as consulting services. They are a cloud partner of AWS and technology partner of Veeam and Zerto. They have a global presence in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, with its headquarters in Singapore.
- PERM ROLE
- Working location in Central of Singapore
- Looking for Singaporeans
- The Storage Specialist will provide expert level of NetApp support and guidance. You will work closely with architects, engineering and support team in design, planning and testing. You will also provide consulting on storage infrastructure and operational solutions tailored to meet the customer’s needs
- Provide proactive recommendations to the customer for improving storage support operations and/or effective use of NetApp storage
- Participates in the execution of the business continuance and disaster recovery plans
- Participates in the operational execution of the customer's storage disaster recovery process as required.
- Represents client in a professional manner to customers, Partners and other personnel at all times.
- Participates in the continual review and improvement of existing operational policies and procedures in compliance with Client’s storage management best practices.
- Provide an advisory support role as part of the escalation process.
- 3-8 years minimum experience working with the NetApp storage or other storage platform.
- Hands on experience on Vmware
- Preferably has hands-on experience on other storage products such as Nimble, HDS, EMC etc
- Strong ability to perform storage performance analysis and storage capacity management and planning.
- Excellent Knowledge of SAN – including exposure to plan and strategize allocation of volumes, LUN’s
- Knowledge on backup solutions and features.
- Understanding of OS platforms, UNIX, Linux, or Windows in relation to storage
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex issues quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices in the implementation of complex storage environments.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced vendor environment.
- Experience performing storage migrations, SAN migrations and supporting disaster recovery tests will be an advantage.
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd.