Storage Engineer | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Configure and administer Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) storage and associated components, Storage Area Network (SAN) including fibre channel switch administration, data restore and disaster recovery and data backup for clients and servers.
- Maintain storage aspects of new server integrations, storage allocations and change management.
- Perform setup procedures to consolidate storage of data from different platforms (i.e. Windows, UNIX and LINUX).
- Troubleshoot and fix storage issues and also perform routine equipment check and preventative maintenance.
- Perform storage analysis, capacity planning and performance planning of storage components.
- Document the policies and procedures to support the operational storage environment and participate in the design and ongoing refinement of procedures and policies.
- Prepare reports on storage administration best practices, new technologies, etc. and recommend enhancements and configuration changes to improve and optimize storage.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in CommVault Backup Solution and EMC VNX series
- Open to rotation shift, when required
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160