Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jan-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Proper handling of equipment (e.g. appropriate temperature control of machine).
- Assist in any other functions / areas as informed by the Stewarding Supervisor, Assistant Chief Steward and Chief Steward.
- Organize and restock work areas for the following shift as specified in departmental standards.
- Maintain inventories and par stock compilation on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain efficient use of chemical, cleaning, electricity and water supply
- Minimum Secondary school education with 'O' Level passes
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and stewarding experience is an advantage
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays
- Possess a well-groomed, clean and professional appearance