Statistics & Report Executive (Actuarial & Reinsurance) Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Actuary #Reinsurance
This role is housed under the Finance Division, and in particular the Actuary team of AIA Singapore. We have one of the biggest and most diverse Actuary operations with a large number of resources in this area that forms the backbone of AIA's products.
The role supports the Reinsurance and Actuarial Service team in non-actuarial technical works such as reinsurance, statistical reporting and service requests.
Ensure timely and accurate submission of RI statement and follow up on confirmation and settlement.
Ensure timely and accurate submission of assigned statistical reports.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Assist in reinsurance treaty arrangement (RI approval process, treaty review and documentation).
- Implementation/UAT of new reinsurance treaty set up in RI admin system.
- Prepare RI statement of account and liaise with reinsurer for the confirmation and settlement.
- Prepare Reinsurance related accounting posting and reporting as part of the monthly/quarterly process.
- Assist in the preparation of assigned statistics reporting such as MAS, CPF, LIA, DOS, PSD, MOH reports.
- Support on service requests to Life Ops and any related service recovery works.
- Education Qualification Required: Diploma
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented.
- Know accounting concepts.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good in excel functions and SQL.
- Diploma in Business Analysis, Finance, Accounting, Statistical or Mathematics.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd