Statistician - Research MNC
- Carry out the methodological choices, the development of the statistical analysis plan and the study design.
- Carry out the planned statistical analysis and responder analyses to support the findings in collaboration with the statistical team in France.
- Lead the discussion of findings with the clinicians and provide statistical interpretation and analysis report writing.
- Participate in methodology development for data analysis /Bibliography.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience
- Additional skills in confirmatory analysis (bayesian inference, robust analyses), calculation of the number of subjects and statistical test (parametric and non-parametric)
- Experience in data management principles
- Background in exploratory analysis (PCA, FDA, PLS)
- Well-versed in confirmatory analysis: mixed models, logistical and longitudinal models, Statistical Test
- Ability to use these softwares : R, SAS
- Excellent project manager. Able to plan and carry out complete statistical studies within target deadlines.
- Organized. Ability to multi-task and simultaneously handle several ongoing projects.
- Responsive and dynamic in responding to special requests (intermediate and complementary analysis)
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd