Statistician / Data Analyst (MNC) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Use statistical and programming skills to analyze and interpret a broad range of pre-clinical study datasets.
- Plan and execute data management workflows to support regulatory submissions
- Define the optimal statistical tests to analyze and evaluate the data sets.
- Contribute to the statistical analysis component of the study plan.
- Conduct the statistical evaluation according to the plan (R or SAS), and produce a statistics report.
- Ensure statistical SOPs (work instructions) are current, and are kept updated to align with company objectives.
- Perform aggregation of raw data, data cleaning, and identification of outliers or missing data points to produce a data set ready for statistical analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Min Bachelor's degree or higher in Statistics or any related field At least 4- 5 years of proven experience in data analytics and/or statistics, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Experience in analysing and processing large data sets/big data.
- Proven ability to automate data collection and analysis processes using algorithms.
- Strong initiative and organizational and communication skills, demonstrated capability of working on multiple projects at one time
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd