Stamping Technician (Shift/Transport Provided/AWS/Up to $2500)
Up to $2,500 Depending on experiences
Basic Salary + Allowances + AWS
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves up to 16 days
West, Company Transport Provided at Designated Point
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry has openings for Stamping Technician.
- Follow instruction to ensure smooth operation of the production process.
- Set up the stamping tool within process specifications limits, record onto check sheet.
- Servicing of stamping die including sharpening of punches etc.
- Carry out corrective and preventive action on quality and environmental non-conformance by using a milestone plan
- Follow control parameter setting as per the written specification and work instruction.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance.
- Maintain good work discipline and 5S in work place/clean room.
- Contribute effort to achieve company wide objectives in terms of yield, output quality and delivery time.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the superior.
- Minimum Secondary 4 education or Malaysian with Secondary 5/SPM.
- Working experience in stamping environment added advantage.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd