- Basic Up $2800 + attractive incentive
- 5 Days work week; work life balance
- Working Location: Central/West (near MRT)
- Intensive training (Mentorship & Buddyship)
- Career Progression
- Overseas incentive trip
- Additional leave (Birthday leave, Good Health Incentive leave,festive leave)
- Perform full cycle recruitment
- Sourcing for candidates via various platforms
- Conduct interviews to shortlist candidates for clients
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with clients
- Achieve set KPI
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may submit your updated resume in MS format to us [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tan Seow Phing (Joey)
Registration Number. R1222740
EA License Number:06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd