Staff Test Quality Engineer
- Review test requirements for c-sample, Unlimited Production and qualification sample (DVT/EVT)
- Quality gate for MRB release of lots violating SYL/SBL
- DOE testing and electrical drift analysis support for Process Quality
- Drives quality control related projects regarding new processes, new products and continuous improvements.
- Able to lead Task Force, solving RMAs/customer issues – initiates and drives implementation of containment /corrective action
- Conducting Internal and External Audits
- Min Bachelor in Material Science, Electronics, Chemistry, or Physics with at least 5 years in Semiconductor Manufacturing in the field of Quality, Reliability, and FA
- Experience in Testing and Programming
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd