(Staff/ Sr.) Digital IC Design Engineer
Omnivision Technologies is a leading developer of advanced digital imaging solutions, with best-in-class CMOS image sensor technology. In Singapore ASIC Design Centre, you would be part of an experienced and talented design team to develop Camera Processor SoC, with integrated artificial intelligence & image signal processing, for smart home, security, automotive & IoT applications. From innovative video processor architectures, to neural processor design, you can have a hand in breakthroughs and reinventing the digital world.
You would be part of a dynamic digital IC design team that develops state-of-the art video processing, neural processing, advanced video analytics accelerators, and the entire Camera Processor SoC. You would be joining the team to explore, evaluate and define innovative design micro-architectures, to meet or exceed the technological requirements of the IP and SoC. You would be responsible for the successful implementation of the designs in Verilog/SystemVerilog coding, metrics measurement to meet key objectives & results, and follow-through in comprehensive verifications to successful silicon.
- Experience in micro-architecture design, and RTL coding with Verilog/SystemVerilog.
- Experience in synthesis, with analysis of power, timing and area.
- Disciplined, quality-minded, and highly driven for excellence.
- Excellent team player and good communication skills.
- MSEE/BSEE in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Candidates with relevant experiences would be offered as Senior or Staff, taking on higher responsibilities.
- Experience in video processing and video analytics is a plus.
- Experience in UVM verification methodology is a plus.
- Passionate and strong in general programming is a plus.
OmniVision Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd