(Staff) Sr. Algorithm Engineer (Computer Vision)
OmniVision Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Mar-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Be responsible to research and develop innovative computer vision/deep learning algorithms for camera related applications.
- Research, develop and optimize computer vision/deep learning algorithms for image applications, such as, object recognition, face recognition, video analytics, and 3D reconstruction.
- Explore, design and implement new algorithms/features according to marketing requirements.
- Algorithm testing and verification.
- Algorithm integration in system architecture.
Experience & Skill:
- PhD/MS/Bachelor degree with equivalent practical experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines such as Applied Mathematics/Statistics.
- Broad knowledge in various computer vision related topics such as deep learning, object recognition (detection, classification, segmentation) and tracking, stereo, and/or 3D reconstruction.
- Strong knowledge and extensive hands-on experience of independent algorithm research; candidate with strong mathematics background is a plus.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, proficient with scripting languages (e.g. Python or Matlab), and extensive experience with OpenCV.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
OmniVision Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd