Staff Nurses (Shift/Office hours)
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Min Nitec/Diploma in Nursing is required
- SNB and BCLS is a must
- Office hours/ Shift hours are available
- Various Therapeutic areas - Onco/O&G/ENT/A&E/OT/GP etc
- Many positions available
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Yong Joey
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599 | Joey Yong R1658827
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd