Orion Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 98C2897|EA Personal Registration No: R1100183
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The hiring organization is a community hospital in the private sector.
- Assess patients to identify their medical conditions/issues and design care plans.
- Deliver nursing care according to care plans and evaluate the outcomes.
- Provide relevant patient information during doctors’ rounds, and manage any subsequent changes to patient treatment plans.
- Participate in patient reviews with the multi-disciplinary medical team.
- Maintain accurate patient records (on e.g. their conditions, consultations, treatments and events/ incidents).
- Involve patients/caregivers in planning for patient discharge and home/community care.
- Provide guidance and advice to junior members of the nursing team on discharging their duties.
- Contribute to nursing practices review to improve the standards and effectiveness of care delivery.
- Carry out infection control practices in compliance with MOH policies, guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board. (Mandatory.)
- Both experienced nursing professionals and fresh/recent graduates are welcome to apply. (There are multiple vacancies offering different entry points.)
- Familiar with nursing and hospital practices in Singapore.
- Passionate about nursing care delivery and contributing to the community.
- Ability to assume 6-daly-per-week shift work.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd