Staff Nurse (up $2,200 / Office Hours)
- Overlook ward operations to ensure high quality delivery of care
- Ensure residents' comfort and conduct good personal hygiene
- Assess clinical conditions and vital signs of patients
- Responsible for medication administration
- Proper recording of clinical documentations
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- Min. Diploma holder
- Min 1 year of experience
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Serika Cara Navarro
Registration Number: R2090642
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd