Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse - Hospital / Clinic
A well known Private / Gov hospital in Singapore is looking for Staff Nurse and Senior Staff Nurse.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Expenses
- Annual Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Manage and plan the care management of individual patient using the 4-prong Systematic Approach to Nursing Delivery comprising Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation.
- Participate in Physician rounds and carry out treatments/investigations.
- Participate in action plans for the unit to enhance employee engagement and maximise employee performance.
- Maintain current trends in nursing practice and management through formal education and self-development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve and follow through quality/service class.
- Demonstrate competency in nursing core & special skills.
- Supervise junior nursing personnel in providing quality nursing care.
- Peform duties as assigned by the Nurse Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, Psychology or equivalent.
- Able to work in a team.
Interested applicants are welcomed to submit their detailed resume stating their current and expected salaries to
Koh Liang Keat (Desmond) EA no R173676
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd