Staff Nurse (Palliative Care/Chronic Illness Care)-East, Office Hours
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1442777
- To perform home visits to either palliative care patients or chronically ill patients (depending on your experience and interests)
- To perform nursing assessment on the patients.
- To initiate nursing care plan and implement new measures of management.
- To adjust current medication to achieve maximum symptom control under doctor’s instruction.
- To work closely with the Medical Director/Outsourced doctors on the cases.
- To educate caregivers/families on basic nursing procedures to ensure comfort and care.
- To refer patients to other professional bodies such as inpatient hospice when the need arises for symptom control or respite care.
- To provide family with the emotional and bereavement support when necessary.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing or possess Nursing Certificate in Palliative Care.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing board.
- Minimum 3 years of experience dealing with palliative or chronically ill patients
- Able to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Hardworking, meticulous and responsible.
- Good communications/interpersonal skills.
Qualified applicants, submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Winnie Tan Tianmei | CEI Reg No: R1442777
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA Reg No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd