Summary of Role
You support Nurse Manager and deputize in the absence of Nurse Manager at the clinic to lead and manage the Dialysis Clinic to deliver holistic care by assisting in all aspects of the management to achieve maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness in the facility while maintaining a safe environment that is supportive of optimal patient care.
You support Nurse Manager and deputize in the absence of Nurse Manager at the clinic to collaborate with all healthcare and allied professionals to achieve quality outcome in the day-to-day management of the dialysis patients at the clinic under your management. You support Nurse Manager for the professional development of staff in the clinic to ensure continuing education for the benefits of the staff and patients. You could also be tasked to work on special/ad hoc projects assigned by Head Office.
- Administering dialysis treatment and oversees treatment from start to finish.
- Monitor patients' vital signs during treatment to ensure safety.
- Pre and Post evaluation of patients clinical status.
- Document patients' response to treatment interventions.
- Perform cannulation procedure and access central venous line for dialysis treatment.
- Collection of blood for laboratory testing.
- Review blood test reports and report to Medical Director of any abnormalities.
- Educate patient on diet, fluids, medications and blood pressure management etc.,
- Helping patients to cope psychological effects of kidney diseases.
- Monitor and check of water treatment system to ensure quality dialysis fluids
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Min 2 years nursing experience.
- Min 1 year renal experience.
- RN / Conditional Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Min 1 year as Registered Nuse in Singapore.
- Certified and valid Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Patient, responsible, reliable and diligent.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong commitment to patient care.
- Good command of English and a local language preferred.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS-Office for words and excel is an advantage.
Please note that this is a description of the key result areas for this role at this moment in time and as our organization grows and changes and as the incumbent develops in the role, the key result areas will also change and develop.
Fresenius Medical Care Singapore Pte Ltd