Staff Nurse (Family Medicine Clinic)
NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Aug-2019
Ensure the provision of high quality evidence-based nursing care in the clinic. Evaluates assigned patients within the clinic. Plans, implements and documents nursing care. Determines the appropriate equipment that will be needed, makes preparations and assists physicians during examinations. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Provide direct nursing care, comfort measures, emotional support to patient under the direction of the physician.
- Promptly screens patient with signs or symptoms of illness.
- Works with the clinical team for appropriate treatment, plan of care and disposition.
- Apply principles of infection control.
- Ensures patient monitoring and follow up.
- Initiates standard emergency procedures until Provider or EMS is available.
- Maintains clinical documentation within the medical records assuring compliance within all guidelines.
- Maintain clinic rooms to a high standard of cleanliness and stocked to the appropriate levels.
- Perform nursing procedures such as blood sampling, injections, wound dressing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Nursing
- Valid practicing certificate issued by the SNB
- Valid BCLs certification
- Preferably with 2 - 3 years' experience in similar position
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED