Staff Nurse / Clinician (Operating Theatre - Private Clinic)
Responsible for coordinating, directing, and evaluating of patients’ care and treatment to ensure best outcome and excellent patient’s care. Ultimately, you will embrace the nursing practice and standards of care for patients in the designated unit.
- Enforce compliance to clinical standards of care and professional code of conduct
- Facilitate clinical faculty development to support clinical learning
- Assist the Doctor in the operating theatre
- Act as a liaison between patients and doctors to ensure that all essential medical communications are clear and accurately converted
- Administrative support to ensure smooths and efficiency of daily clinic operation
- Evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care of patients with complex healthcare needs, including documentation, and make appropriate changes in nursing care delivery in collaboration with the doctors and the nursing team.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by the Specialist Centre Manager and Doctor.
- Min Diploma in nursing/Degree Qualification
- Min 1 to 2 years of Operating theatre experience
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
Salary range: $3.5K to $4.5K
Office hours 5.5days
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd