Staff Nurse / Clinic Manager (REF:SBCCWC-01)
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for services which provide direct nursing care to patients
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of nursing care and services
- Perform front desks duties and doctor's needs such as blood taking, counseling and coordination of laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Supervision, direction and coordination of the day-to-day operations of the clinic
- Participating in the selection, training and supervison of all clinic staff
- Assisting in the development and implementation of long-range plans
- Evaluate performance, recommending merit increases and disciplinary actions
- Resolving problems, both administrative and operational
- Treatment - Rendering assistance during nebulizer use, perform First Aid and triage patients
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent
- Holds a valid Nursing certificate
- Able to work independently
- Excellent customer service
- Meticulous and mult-tasking
- Experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salaries and date of availability by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
Healthway Medical Group Pte Ltd