Staff Nurse (5 Days, Office Hours) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Ensure that nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised.
- Ensure a high standard of clinical practice and conduct, and participate actively in pursuing continual professional development
- Liaise with multidisciplinary team regarding a patient’s care outcome
- Observes organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Maintain proper documentation of patient’s condition and accurate collation of data.
- Collaborate with Therapists to revise care plan to fit the individual patient based on continuing assessment.
- Mentor junior staff where applicable.
- Any other duties as and when assigned
- Min Diploma / Degree in Nursing and registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Processes sense of responsibility for safety, patient, considerate and courteous towards patients
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Available immediately or on short notice
Interested candidates please forward a copy of your updated resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Reg No: R1879124
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd