Staff Nurse (5.5 Days, Office Hours) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide direct nursing care, comfort measures, emotional support to patient under the direction of the physician.
- Promptly screens patient with signs or symptoms of illness.
- Works with the clinical team for appropriate treatment, plan of care and disposition.
- Apply principles of infection control.
- Ensures patient monitoring and follow up.
- Maintains clinical documentation within the medical records assuring compliance within all guidelines.
- Maintain clinic rooms to a high standard of cleanliness and stocked to the appropriate levels.
- Perform nursing procedures such as blood sampling, injections, wound dressing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Min Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered with SNB
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to start immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd