Staff Business Sys Analysis
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 5-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on Salesforce, AWS, OpenText platform and Supporting them.
- Lead the dev team in providing technical expertise in design, development, data migration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Mentor junior members of the team, prepare training materials and conduct KT to support team and traing the key business users.
- Able to interact with business stakeholders and help translate business requirements into technical and design solutions
- Develop high quality and scalable application logic with Apex development
- Bachelor in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Certified AWS Associate or Alicloud Associate or SFDC Developer(DEV 401) or equivalent experience.
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV 501) or equivalent experience is added advantage.
- Experience in Development of Stored Procedures using SQL Server or Oracle PL/SQL.
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Experience in Bootstrap and jQuery UI is plus
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience in customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Version control systems
- Experience in Sales processes is plus
- Experience Semiconductor manufacturing is plus
- Experience in Dell Boomi Development & Support is a plus.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.