SSD Test Engineer
Req. ID: 110128
This position is with the Micron SSD Test Engineering team which is responsible for the test programs of all Micron SSD (Solid State Drive) products.
- Develop and maintain test programs of Micron SSD products in high volume manufacturing to ensure Micron SSD products meet their specifications.
- Design new test programs for validation of new SSD product/technology during start-up phase. These programs provide very important feedback to the various internal groups responsible for refining product quality and performance.
- Optimize test programs to reduce product test times and manufacturing cost by improving the efficiency of the testing methods .
- Automate test engineering processes by writing software scripts to improve efficiency.
- Enhance test coverage to ensure excellent outgoing quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with product and equipment engineering teams to improve overall product yields and equipment efficiency in order to maximize ROI.
- Collaborate with test capacity and manufacturing teams to meet production output goals.
- Develop and monitor process and engineering metrics to ensure stability, efficiency and effectiveness of test processes.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Strong interest in software development with good programming skills. Knowledge of any of the following is desirable: Python/C, C++/Perl.
- Interest in writing and debugging test programs.
- Prior experience in writing test programs for NAND/SSD/system level testing would be an advantage.
- Prior experience in managing test program transfers to subcons/outsourced manufacturing partners is highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Location: 990 Bendemeer Rd, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Test Engineer, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.