Sr. LIMS Developer
Carecone Pty Ltd| Date Posted: 19-May-2020
EA Licence No: 0
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Design, develop, configure and update the LIMS Software.
- Execute Agile framework for the software development life cycle.
- Interact with internal customers to develop business requirements or user stories.
- Develop Installation Qualifications, Operational Qualifications, and Performance Qualification documentation and execute testing.
- Help define and participate in software development processes that leverages best practice and supports continuous product delivery.
- Participate in and conduct regular peer design and code reviews.
- Conform to coding conventions, change control and product release policies.
- Participate in the continuous process improvement of Lab IT solutions.
- Respond to requests for Subject Matter Expert support pertaining to the LIMS.
- Working experience in LIMS configuration, development, validation and/or maintenance in a regulated environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in an information technology role in the life sciences industry
- Experience developing and configuring LIMS software, LIMS and related tools as well as UNIX-like operating systems
- Experience with LIMS Application Programming Interface development
- Experience with relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Working knowledge of MS windows operating systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated history of attention to detail and high organizational skill
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables for a variety of projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
Carecone Pty Ltd