Sr Human Resource Specialist (Healthcare/ Medical Sector, Govt Sector)
- Partners with associates and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations, the company's guiding principles
- Key partner with VP of HR to determine employee development needs and implements and rolls out appropriate training in assigned areas.
- Collaborates with VP of HR to conduct investigations based on workplace complaints received or identified, and recommends appropriate resolution through the interpretation and fair application of company personnel policies, procedures and guiding principles thereby ensuring an effective employer/employee relationship is maintained.
- Provides investigative support and other regulatory agency complaints and partners with VP of HR to develop written responses in partnership with the organizations employment counsel, and appropriate line management to minimize or eliminate employment litigation and financial liability.
- Provides HR assistance to line management with recruiting needs by ensuring open and approved positions are appropriately posted, and assists in the candidate selection process (i.e., interviews, offer formulation and generation of offer letters) in coordination with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Consults with VP of HR on compensation issues regarding employment offers, merit increases, and both commission and bonus programs necessary to continue to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Assists in the identification, development and implementation of new or revised Human Resources systems, policies and procedures to support such diverse strategic business objectives as reorganizations, alternative work schedules, and HR work process improvements.
- Ensures the proper on-boarding of new employees and the professional exit of terminating employees with regards to company policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Assists employees in the interpretation of the corporation's various benefit programs to achieve an effective employee utilization and understanding of all such programs.
- Ensures proper authorization for all employee changes handled, in advance, from both line and senior management prior to having them processed into the HRMS/Payroll system.
- Manages the termination process as assigned within the region including: exit interviews; submission of required documentation; processing of unemployment claims (i.e., providing separation documentation to company's third party vendor), and attendance at unemployment hearings as required.
- Assists with the identification of opportunities and strategies for the management development of selected associates in assigned area, including the use of 360 feedback and other assessment tools, and by assisting in the construction of development plans and evaluating progress of plans implemented.
- Assists regions' line level leaders, regional managers and functional VP's with organizational restructuring, i.e., consultations regarding alternatives, candidate selection, and change of status.
- Administers assigned follow up activities stemming from employee surveys, i.e., roundtables, action planning, and subsequent employee communications to drive positive change and two-way communications within the organization.
- Administers regional company reduction-in-force activities, as assigned by VP of HR, i.e., review of selections, development of justifications with management; attending meetings with managers and processing separation paperwork.
- Assists in the development and co-delivery, along with line management, of Corrective Action Plans and other coaching and corrective action documents (i.e., documented warnings) to ensure the company is providing a fair and equitable opportunity for individuals to make positive change prior to deciding any adverse employment action.
- Employee file maintenance -- scanning/storage of various employee documents handled (i.e., performance improvement plans, coaching and corrective action reports, etc.) into the Human Resource Efile system.
- Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized university
- Min 2 year of experience required
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume](Attn: HR Specialist - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd