Sr/Exec, Compliance & Strategy
Red Dot Payment Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and Strategy, the incumbent will be involved in:-
- Working with the Head of Compliance to scope and drive compliance policies and procedures.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance to advise business units on existing and upcoming regulatory requirements including but not limited to: (i) financial crimes and payment compliance, including sanctions, anti-bribery, anti-money laundering, combating the financing of terrorism etc., (ii) regulatory licensing, (iii) outsourcing, both internal as well as third party and (iv) data privacy.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance to obtain, maintain and/or renew relevant regulatory licences for all applicable jurisdictions, including the preparation and submission of all required documentation.
- Providing support in company initiatives, new acquisition or integration projects.
- Providing support and prioritize multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Monitor, evaluate, and report on the progress of projects.
- Developing content and analysis for project deliverables and presentations as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- Preferably at least 3-4 years of experience in regulatory compliance ideally in the Payments or Fintech industry.
- Able to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, be driven and commercially minded.
Red Dot Payment Pte. Ltd.