Sr. Director, Global HR Services
Req. ID: 120156
The Sr. Director of Global HR Services at Micron will report to the SVP of Human Resources and will be responsible for setting, directing, and executing a global shared service center (SSC) vision and mission with operational excellence. The Global HR Services scope includes: HR customer service centers, payroll, benefits administration, master data administration and org management, employee lifecycle management, employee and manager self-services, and case management.
Key responsibilities for this role that is based in Asia will include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the design and implementation of any new SSC model across the global
• Take accountability for leading best in-class HR Services through Service Level Agreement (SLA) benchmarking, service metrics review and continuous process improvement
• Ensure service metrics are aligned with HR program objectives, utilized strategically, and communicated effectively
• Build and develop a high-performing, empowered team that effectively designs, implements and supports delivery, as needed, on our global HR services and strategies
• Review, evaluate, and maintain all process controls to meet audit and labor compliance
• Work with SSC global leadership team to develop and manage SSC budgets; approves final budget submission and holds staff accountable for overall adherence to financial objectives
• Actively manage stakeholder relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization to fully support SSC goals, objectives, SLAs and metrics
• Work with HR specialty areas and leadership to provide feedback and implementation support for the development of new programs and processes
• Manage vendor relationships including performance and cost effectiveness; evaluate outsource providers and opportunities
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in shared service center operations management; establishing personal networks, especially with Global Shared Service organization; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
Successful candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration with an HR emphasis; Advanced degree and SPHR strongly preferred
• Significant experience with global HR Services, such as payroll, benefits administration, and org management preferred
• 7+ years’ experience building relationships with, and interacting with, key stakeholders and internal and external partners
• Data driven mindset – ability to influence, drive decisions and lead discussions utilizing data
• Proven ability to improve efficiency and simplify processes while maintaining or improving output quality and service levels
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results, , innovate, and adapt in a rapidly-changing, ambiguous environment
• Excellent people and functional leadership skills in a global organization
• Strong coaching and mentoring skills; ability to manage performance and develop talent for the future
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with and influence all organizational levels
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Human Resources || #LI-MH3 ||
Job Segment: Payroll, Manager, Compensation, Human Resources Director, Compliance, Finance, Management, Human Resources, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia