Sr/ Biomedical Engineer (Office Hours 5 Days, Min 3 years exp needed)
• To provide support to the BME Head in managing medical equipment maintenance services, preparation of specifications for ITQ/RFP, evaluation of ITQ/RFP and commissioning of new medical equipment and include breakdown/preventive maintenance, managing medical equipment safety and de-commissioning of medical equipment for.
• Assist the BME Head in achieving the service goals, targets and department Key Performance Indicators. Update and monitor performance indicators under his / her responsibility.
• Manage maintenance agreements with vendors for the servicing and preventive maintenance of medical equipment. Monitor the PM program to ensure minimal disruption to operations and to ensure that medical equipment is safe for use at all the times. Advise or provide training to users on proper handling of medical equipment.
• Prepare medical equipment specifications for ITQ/RFP, evaluate ITQ/RFP submissions and provide recommendations based on technical compliance.
• Plan, supervise and coordinator the various program for Senior Associate Engineers/ Associate Engineers/ Engineering Assistant in the commissioning, breakdown and preventive maintenance, inventory updating and de-commissioning of medical equipment.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly reports, annual capital and operating budgets for the department.
• Ensure BME work activities conform to standards and work practices that the hospital subscribes to - ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, JCI, etc.
• Support and assist BME Head in coordinating services for medical equipment projects together with DevSec, Consultant, vendors, contractors and appropriate authorities.
• Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electronic or Electro-mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years experience relevant industry with in similar capacity will be considered.
• Familiar with Hospital BME functions and processes, Microsoft Office, energetic and forward looking.
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to leonleong@ recruitexpress.com.sg (Attn: BME - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd