Sputtering Process Engineer (Quality/Chemical/5Days/ Transport/ Up to $3500)
Location : West
Work Days : 5 Days
Company Tranport Provided
Annual Leaves / Medical Leaves
Our client in Semiconductor industry well known MNC located in the West has openings for Sputtering Process Engineer .
- Responsible for providing engineering and technical support for evaporation and sputtering machines.
- Manage the maintenance of thin film equipment to ensure they are at its optimum working condition.
- To perform specific quality test skills, eg: cross sectional measurement, roughness, user of surface analysis equipment.
- Designing of test equipment in accordance to project requirement.
- To prepare all technical report writing relating to testing and project.
- To liaise with customers for product quality discussion.
- Degree in Electronics / Microelectronics / Materials Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Physics or related Engineering discipline.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Familiar with sputtering coating technology.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
To: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090579
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd