Sports Trainer / Assistant Sports Trainer
As our Sports Trainer, you will have a chance to grow a leading sports enrichment home grown brand. You will serve as a role model for our children & youths in our programme focused on sportsmanship, fun, skill development and character development.
The position, which provides much learning and training opportunities, is demanding and requires a professional level of commitment.
It's not work, it's a calling - to work with kids to help them become better people through focus, discipline and determination.
Job Description :
- Deliver life skills and character development learning through fencing to young children.
- Implement and supervise programmes for children between 4 to 12 years old.
- Interest in creating interactive and educational activities.
- Establish rapport and communicate regularly with key stakeholders.
- Able to support day-to-day operations.
- Any other duties as required by the supervisor.
Requirements & Skills :
- Have good communication skills & a genuine love for teaching children.
- Knowledge in sports science or management, fitness or early childhood
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, high level of energy and flexibility.
- IT savy and proficient in PC office applications (Ms Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge in sports, kinesiology or early childhood will be a plus.
- 5-days work week, must work weekends and shift hours.
- Successful candidates will be offered training and a rewarding career development pathway in coaching development.
- WSQ graduates are welcome to apply.
If you feel you have the right credentials for this position, then drop us an e-mail at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or visit www.zfencing.com for more information.
Z Fencing Pte Ltd