- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Great work culture
- Opportunity within the company with a solid track record of success
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
Are you passionate about sports? Do you enjoy posting sports content and follow your favourite players and their every move on the sports arena and social media? This role may be for you. As a journalist, you will help to develop sports-related news stories, features and multimedia packages.
- Experience in reporting is essential with prior experience in sports reporting would be highly preferable.
- Good news sense with a good understanding of online and mobile readership and surfing patterns
- You must be resourceful, efficient & creative.
- Knowledge of digital technology such as web programming, web design, digital interactive, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Drupal CMS is an advantage but not critical.
- Willingness to work on weekends/public holidays
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within Journalism / News.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of a high standard.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/86540680
Snaphunt Pte Ltd