We are looking for a Splunk Engineer for an ongoing project with a billion dollar IT client based in Singapore. The role will be a permanent role with the Client.
Job Title: Splunk Engineer
Salary: Open for the discussion
The role involves:
- Devising onboarding strategies and planning for new log sources for existing and new prod environment.
- End to End troubleshooting of Splunk platform related issues
- Opportunities to carry out Capacity planning, Prelim analysis and requirement gathering for upcoming projects.
- Automation via git and ansible.
- Design,plan,implement and administer Splunk infrastructure.
- Onboard data , plan the data pipeline with data transformations specific to requirements. Carry out pre and post indexing data analysis.
- Well versed with different data onboarding techniques such as HEC, scripted inputs, DB connect, UF , windows log channel, syslog, Rest API.
- Indepth knowldege on splunk multisite cluster administration activities. Implementing index cluster, search head cluster, search factor and replication factor and choosing the right infrastructure for different Splunk components.
- Perform maintenance & upgrades of Splunk indexers, search heads, forwarders and deployment servers. Develop platform upgrade pre and post checks guidelines.
- Expertise in writing advance SPL queries and knowledge on CIM, Datamodel mapping. Splunk knowledge objects like extracted fields ,events,tags relevant for Dashboard development. Finetune dashboards /reports for improved performance using splunk best practices.
- Fluent with Linux OS, including knowledge of applications such as rsyslog / syslogng / net-snmp.
- Understand logging methods such as syslog/ SNMP / ODBC.
- Good understanding and knowledge on UEBA , ITSI , Enterprise Security.
- Planning and implementing Splunk related fixes / Patches.
- Perform Complex Health Checks and Reporting.
- Experience with platform and application automated deployment and version control software e.g. (Ansible, Git, Bitbucket).
- Troubleshoot splunk log feeds and log parsing errors.
- Working experience in Handling of Major Incident and very critical server issues
- Good understanding of Networking concepts: TCP LB, Tcpdump , netstat.
- Understand and hands on experience on atleast one Scripting language, preferably shell/Python.
- Splunk 7.*, 8.* platform administration and development.
- GIT/ Bit bucket
- Ansible/shell script/python
Interested candidates, please share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 6708 7429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd