Specialized Recruiter (Japanese Desk)
JobStudio is expanding with a vision for regional growth in the next 2 years as our post M & A expansion plan.
Our firm strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, recognition and great incentives to all employees and YOU determine how far you want to go in your career with us in an entrepreneurial environment. We are a growing company that offers capable and ambitious individual/s a fast track career.
- Competitive base salary + High incentive (Individual / Team*) + Profit sharing + Annual Performance Bonus + Annual Variable Bonus
- Excellent Career growth & vast opportunities!
- Annual Leaves up to 23 days + Birthday Leave
- Wide scope of exposure from the diversity and depth of our service capabilities and overseas engagement opportunities.
You will develop our Specialisation in Human Resource Consultancy / Career Solution for:
- Healthcare, Lifescience and Pharmaceutical
- Childcare and Education
- Other Specialized Industries (Chemical | Construction | Finance & Insurance | Technology)
- Regional – Japan
The role (but not limited to):
- B2B Development on Manpower solutions
- Drive revenue through proactive business development
- Perform full spectrum role in recruitment process (Sourcing, Interviewing and profiling of candidates)
- Analysing and understanding diverse job specifications from clients in the specific industries
- Sourcing for best-fit candidates through research calls, detailed interviews and reference checks
- Craft business proposals that suit clients' needs and generate positive results for clients to return
- Hire and build your team, ensuring business profitability (For experienced recruiters, potential Team Manager or Business Leader role is open for discussion)
Who are we looking for?
- A Degree in ANY discipline
- Strong team player with good communication and influencing skills
- Having a strong sense of urgency, driven, self-motivated individual with desire to succeed
- Keen interest in Corporate Sales & Business development
- Enjoy working in a team based environment
- Prior experience in recruitment is not required as on the job training will be provided
- Someone who is ready to receive a remuneration that rewards you in accordance to your effort and commitment.
- CEI certified (Mandatory)
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent in Japanese language to liaise with our Japan HQ and Japanese speaking clients (Applicable for Japanese Desk)
- Ability to do language translation (English - Japanese) when required (For Japanese Desk)
If you have a strong foothold in the above industries or love new challenges and keen to join our expanding team, feel free to furnish your resume in MS Words to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for a confidential discussion.
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 10C4754
Registration ID: R1101805
JobStudio Pte Ltd