Specialist Teaching Associate (Secondary - JC Mathematics)
Our teachers are the heart and soul of our business. They inspire, nurture and coach students, helping them surpass yesterday's personal best. The job is challenging, but the rewards of helping students and making a difference is an experience you will never forget. We provide competitive remuneration for the very best.
Who we look for
You are an intensely passionate educator who loves nurturing kids – not just the brightest but also the shy underdog. You will happily go out of your way to bring the best to your students and bring out the best in them.
- To teach an average of 12 classes per week, including covering classes where the teachers are absent due to annual, medical or other leave, and any Special Programme classes.
- To travel between the various TLL facilities for classes.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons in accordance with TLL’s Mathematics curriculum for students between Secondary to Junior College level, using various teaching methods to ensure a high quality of learning.
- Lesson preparation and marking, including the preparation of appropriate teaching aids and resources.
- Classroom administration.
- Completing student progress reports for students each semester.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with students and parents.
- Assessing and reporting on the development, behavior, performance and progress of students.
- Providing regular updates to parents on students’ performance and progress.
- Attending and participating in teacher and curriculum meetings on a weekly basis.
- Create and maintain a safe and conducive learning environment for students, safeguarding their safety and health at all times.
- Participating in marketing events and open houses as ambassadors of the company, as required.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Possesses a Degree in Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences, or Applied Mathematics.
- Able to work 3 weekdays and both weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- Relevant teaching experience for Secondary and Junior College Mathematics is preferred.
- Nurturing, possesses a natural affinity with children.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and classroom management skills.
- Thrives in a high-buzz work culture.
- Most importantly, a strong desire to inspire and groom the leaders of tomorrow.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
The Learning Lab