Specialist, Supply Chain Solution Design (MNC, Pharmaceutical)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Support Supply Chain teams on the deviation, change control, corrective and preventive action, effective verification, validation, qualification and documentation, including highly complex cases that spread across various functions. Works closely with all relevant stakeholders for the end-to-end process and ensure compliance to GMP.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operation Procedures, user manual, periodic review reports or other form of documents.
- Support SAP & MES system daily operations
- Capable of developing solution with technology like reporting tool and artificial intelligence to improve productivity and optimize resource utilization.
- Identify improvement opportunities, on the basis of analysis and KPI’s, their impact on performance (benefits vs. cost) and prioritize associated initiative.
- Lead cross functional meetings and ensure plans are in place, clearly communicated and implemented.
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6σ, LEAN) to ensure flawless execution of supply chain activities.
- Min Diploma/Degree in IT/Supply Chain
- Min 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in digital solution working in GMP regulated environment
- Strong in SAP knowledge with focus in MM, WM and QM modules
- Proficiency in programming preferably Visual Basic, Macro, SQL, Tableau reporting tool and MS office tools
- Understand system development life cycle
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd