SPECIALIST/SENIOR SPECIALIST (MANAGED SERVICES) (IT) [Job Code 01010P]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has the following experience, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests for customers
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Report and present on findings
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Digital Forensics or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant work experience in IT security implementation and operations
- Possession of professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27010:2015 will be an added advantage
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Nessus etc)
- Good understanding of secure DLC/SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis
- Understanding of cryptography principles
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong presentation and writing skills
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1981179
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)