Specialist/Senior Specialist (APPS) - Singaporeans wanted! Attractive remuneration!
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Involve in application design and development
- Involve in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Prepare documentation of specifications, test cases, user guides and materials for end user training
- Liaise with customers and vendors in terms of issue resolution
- Review customer’s existing business workflows / system functionalities and provide recommendations for improvement
- Conduct evaluation of new systems and tools as well as participation in Proof of Concepts
- Provide technical guidance to software engineers during software development and issue resolution.
- Responsible to support Architecture Design during Pre-Sales and Implementation phase
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent
- Has at least 5 years' of relevant working experience
- Proficient in the following programming languages: C# or Java or Angular
- Good knowledge and Experience in:
- Relational Database; e.g. MSSQL, Oracle
- Windows and/or Shell Script
- Message Queue e.g. RabbitMQ or equivalent
- Unstructured / NoSQL Database; e.g. MongoDB
- Software Architecture Design
- Experience in the following will be an advantage:
- DevOps e.g. Gitlab, Docker, Jenkins or equivalent
- Big Data / Data Analytics e.g. Hadoop
- Agile Methodology e.g. Scrum
- UI / UX Design
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)