Specialist Recruiter (Intern)
Seeking for a hands-on internship experience where you get to
Experience corporate life as a legal recruiter?
Learn about the hiring process?
Understand more about the legal industry?
And last but not least, network and establish connections between firms and talents in the legal industry?
- Greater understanding of the legal industry
- Personally experience and be a part of the hiring process in our firm!
- Improved interpersonal and communication skills
- How to be resourceful and efficient
- To perform and prioritize under stress
- A real insight into corporate life – life as a legal recruitment consultant
- To actively source for potential candidates for different legal placements via many channels
- Communicating with professionals in the legal industry who hold managerial roles and above
- Posting of job advertisements
- Updating of documents
- Minimum “A” Level Certification
- Minimum 3 months commitment
Our Preferred Skills:
- Driven and Self-motivated
- Willing to learn; open minded
- Well-versed in MS Office
- Efficient at work
- Outgoing personality
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration NO.: R1332479
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd