Specialist Recruiter (Banking & Finance) | Executive | Graduate Careers
The role of the Recruiter is to qualify and present the best candidates to the clients. In partnership with hiring managers and key HR personnel, a Recruiter has to work closely with clients to understand the requirements of the roles, at times even assisting the clients to frame the job descriptions. Managing the job offer process is also an art which a Recruiter needs to master in order to ensure successful placement of the talent to the Client.
- Business development - Reaching out to new and existing clients to understand their recruitment needs. Market to clients on the range of services that we provide.
- Manage recruitment cycle for client – from interviewing and evaluating potential candidates, to closure i.e. successful placement.
- Source and select the best-fit candidates for clients.
- Build rapport and maintain strong relationships with clients through regular business visits.
- Provide advices to clients on matters related to Employment Act.
- Interview and assess suitability of candidates.
- Recommend potential job opportunities to candidates.
- Advice and manage candidates’ enquiries and expectations, career progression etc
About our Specialisation:
The Banking and Finance Division comprises of more than 40 consultants seated in Raffles Place. Majority of our clients are the banks, general/life insurance companies and commercial financial institutions. We cater to both Temp/Contract and Permanent placements for our clients. Positions that we worked on range from bank admin, risk and compliance analyst, actuary, to finance and accounting roles etc.
What it takes to be a Recruiter:
- A persistent and focus worker – Recruiters faced rejections everyday. To excel in this job, you need to be able to take rejections and persevere in order to achieve your goals.
- A fast worker! – Being in a competitive industry, speed matters!
- A humble teammate – Team work ensures high (and fast) closure rates.
- People-oriented – Afterall, human interactions and managing relations is what this job is all about.
- No experience required! On-Job-Training will be provided.
Be part of our Dynamic Team to gain the experience and exposure you need to build your Career and Personal Brand now!
Karen Lee Yen Lin | R1326231 | Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd