Specialist, IS Data (MNC, Immediate, Pharmaceutical)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-May-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Part of the regional data analytics team
- Understanding the global and regional data models and flows, data sources, mapping requirements for insights using various data and visualization tools.
- Ensuring the global and regional data standards and guidelines are followed.
- Responsible for data integration and discussing design and development work with the regional data and analytics team.
- Data steward in data management processes and ensuring data quality.
- Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science.
- Experience with data integrations and extract transform load (ETL) tools.
- Experience with leading end-to end solutions on cloud (e.g. AWS), experience in data modeling, data warehousing, master data management (MDM), and experience using visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as Sprints and Scrum.
- Experience with Salesforce related data integration such as Veeva and SFDC is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd