Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Perform, independently or as a team member in all phases of complex IT networking projects including design, procurement, implementation and documentation
- Gather requirements, design, install, configure, maintain and implement technologies not limited to infrastructure
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and implementation
- Provide improvement in infrastructure designs to improve reliability, security and efficiency and work with vendors to resolve product bugs or guidance to project solution design to implementation or maintenance team
- Set up, deploy and decommission infrastructure components and associated equipment in accordance to a set plan including assessment and preparation of appropriate site locations, infrastructure, development of installation plan, layout of site, testing of on-site systems, components , equipment and correction of issues and/or malfunction
- Coordinate with external parties and customers for problem resolution
- Perform post sale support
- Standby support is required
- Degree in IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant IT Network implementation
- Knowledgeable in IT infrastructure environment (e.g. Server, storage, OS, backup & restore etc)
- In depth knowledge in various computer hardware and software technologies
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for technology, proven ability to learn new platforms, systems, processes and skill sets
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1108178
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)