Specialist (Desktop Support)
Bridges Integrity Services LLP is an enterprising and growing small business established in 1998.
We specialise in providing I.T. service and support to small businesses in many industries including law firms, schools, hotels, financial advisors, dental and medical clinics.
We provide a full suite of I.T. services to small businesses that includes consultation, procurement, design, support and management. These services can be applied to the core infrastructure pieces for I.T. - server, network, desktop, mobile, web design and hosting. We also support the setup and management of CCTV, door access and VoIP systems.
All employees have the opportunity to learn and develop technical skills in all the areas of work that we do, and if there is interest an aptitude, staff can also get exposure to work in project management and account management.
As a company, we're proud of our family-like culture and strong focus on holistic staff development. Every team member is valued and given fair opportunity to progress.
We invite you to apply to join our technical team. Support users in the use of their desktop and mobile devices; manage and maintain their wired and wireless networks, troubleshoot issues with network access and security, and develop great relationships with colleagues and customers in the process.
Job Responsibilities of Technical Team
- Provide 1st line help desk support to Mac and Windows users. Typically for issues related to printing, Microsoft Office usage, email settings for Microsoft Outlook, Windows profile configuration.
- Assemble/dis-assemble computer and server hardware.
- Install and maintain Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating system.
- Install, support and maintain business application software.
- Create, update and manage technical documentation of knowledgebase and procedures.
- Setup, administer and troubleshoot NAS, firewalls and VLANs.
Working hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm on Saturday. Working hours may be subject to change depending on client posting, but it will be an 8-hour day.
- Work experience is not required.
- We prefer that you can communicate well in spoken and written English, because the job requires one to be able to quickly write and edit short phrases, and also frequently communicate with customers over email. Being able to converse and write in Chinese would be a bonus.
- We are looking for someone with a pleasant personality
- We work in a small, tightly knit team where everyone serves the same clients in different capacities. We are looking for someone who will contribute to build positive energy and morale to our team.
Bridges Integrity Services LLP