Special Needs Teacher
- Good platform to gain experience in the Education industry
- Salary: Up to $2,000 basic + bonuses
- Work Location: Easily accessible from Eunos / Woodlands MRT station
Our client, a local educational institution, is currently seeking a suitable candidate to join their expanding team as a Special Needs Teacher.
- Work closely with the Head of Program and the Director of Learning and Development in planning and developing clear and detailed lesson plans for clients of the organization.
- Participate in departmental planning
- Organize, maximize resources and increase the chances of achieving a smooth progress and successful operation of existing and future curriculum / program
- Care for and ensures clients’ personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- Support clients in the maintenance and development of daily living skills and community living skills.
- Support and train clients in the maintenance and development of acceptable social and behavioral skills
- Candidates with prior experience handling students with special needs requirements are preferred
- Candidates on short notice / immediate basis are preferred
- Passionate in the Education industry
- Good communication skills
Working hours: Mondays - Fridays, 7.00am - 4.00pm / 8.30am - 5.30pm / 10.00am - 7.00pm
Interested applicants, please email your resume with contact details in MS Word format to:
For any further enquiries please contact Jean Hoe Ping Rong (CEI Reg. No: R1879251) at Tel: 6385 6696.
“Personal Data Protection
Celecti Pte. Ltd.